What is it that inspires you to do your best work? Have you considered what things might be fueling the work of your employees/coworkers? Although unique to each worker, professional drive has a basic core to which everyone can relate. Discover your essential similarities, and use this knowledge to inspire others to cooperate, instead of mandating that they do so.
- Don’t dictate — inspire
- Don’t direct — win people to your way of thinking
- Begin with praise and honest appreciation
- Build morale and earn loyalty
- Ask questions instead of giving direct orders
- Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to
“When we are dealing with people let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity.”- Dale Carnegie
Wanna find out more how to develop leadership within you? Contact us NOW to register in our upcoming training.