– Embrace the characteristics of successful minds;
– Improve your attitude & mindset about life and career;
– Define your life plans;
– Optimize your five senses;
– Build up the ability to envision your future;
– Network with people from various backgrounds;
– And much more than expected!
Event Date: Sunday, October 19th, 2008, from 01 pm to 07h pm (six hours)
Speaker: Mr. Thomas How (Singaporean Experienced Business Mentor)
Organizer: DMI Ltd (Singapore-based HRD Company)
Venue: Royal Palace Hotel (#93, St.217 [Munireth Blvd], Phsar Daem Kor, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh)
Participants: Job Seekers, Professionals, Corporate Staff, Businesspeople
Admission: US$ 25.00 per person (Actual Price)
US$ 18.00 per person (Special Price including snacks). This price is subject to change and seats are limited!
What Our Participants Say about the Training…
“The best, compared to any University course I’ve learned” – Bun Phearith, Real Estate Agent.
“The training gives me ideas to grow my business” – Castro F. Osemeka, (Nigerian) CEO.
“Excellent! Wish the session took longer.” – Kong Kunthearith, Sales Manager.
“Great chance to expand my business network.” – Kerry Leng, Quality Supervisor.