URGENT Job Announcement
Sales Staff Wanted Urgently. A Singaporean company imports some high-end products like sunglasses and pens from Singapore and, of course, some affordable ones. They’re urgently in need of a few full-time staff capable of outdoor sales for these commodities. Fixed salaries will be provided, together with additional commissions based on proper performance.
If you are interested in this challenging position or find someone who needs this, please (ask them to) contact me by phone 012 684 955 or 015 226 602 or email email@example.com. I’d appreciate your prompt assistance.
DMI Ltd is a Singapore-based company specializing in human resources training in attitude change and positive mindset programming. With more than 5 years of experience and exposure in South-East Asia, we have been growing to a stage where we need more challenge-friendly, aggressive, yet professional workforce. In order to speed up our operations in Cambodia, we need 1 (One) part-time/full-time Media Technician:
– Possess strong creativity and integrity
– Take initiative, responsibilities and ownership of the tasks
– Be patient and willing to learn
– Pursue or Graduate with Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
– Be 20 to 30 of age
– Speak English (& Vietnamese is a plus)
– Apart from basic IT literacy, have a good command of the following applications:
+ Video Editing/Software (Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier)
+ Data Processing (MS Access is a plus)
+ Web Design
NB: Although experience in movie post-production is preferable, in this job, your attitude is more important than your qualifications!
– Create animated training material/slideshows
– Customize photos/videos for our training purpose
– Type out or design company files for marketing and information purpose
– Process and analyze data
– Get involved in or facilitate activities organized by the team (including occasional weekend work)
– Assist Media Director if need be
– Market trainings and other products of the company, if you wish to, to the wide public (individuals, companies, NGOs, etc)
– Get exposed throughout South-East Asia (especially to Vietnam and Singapore)
– Get trained by experienced Cambodian & Singaporean mentors
– Get familiarized with business concepts and practices
– Develop your creative juice and use it for a good cause
– Receive decent commissions and bonuses for each successful sale, in case of marketing our training/product on top of your assigned tasks, regardless of per diem for eventual weekend jobs
– Have the chance to become a professional graphic designer & share company profits, according to attitude improvement.
Are You Ready to Seize this Enriching Opportunity?
If you are interested in this position, please submit only your CV and cover letter (with no certificates required) to Mr. Sum Sithen, Business Development Manager, no later than April 11th, 2009. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 684 955 or 015 226 602, at #62, St. 200, Phnom Penh. Our temporary working time is 01h30 p.m. to 06h30 p.m., Monday to Friday. For more information about us, please visit: www.dmihrd.wordpress.com. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Click here to download this jon announcement: job-announcement-media-technician
La Reine is mostly known as a trendy cloth shop in Phnom Penh. It is now expanding itself into magazine and modeling businesses. So they are looking for challenge-friendly staff to fill in many vacant positions in Marketing.
Experience or lack of it is not a matter. What counts is how willing you’re to challenge yourself with this enriching job opportunities.
For more information, please contact 012 610 111 or 092 610 111.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!